Giving and Volunteer Opportunities
Reasons to Give
We believe strongly that music education enriches us all.
Join others in sharing the gift of music by sending a donation today. There are many ways to contribute:
- Give to our Annual Appeal
- Give through your workplace (ask your HR department about gift matching programs)
- Sponsor a Conservatory event or concert
- Donate an item from our wish list:
- Music stands
- Artist Piano Bench
- Office Chair
- Used Musical Instruments in good condition
(please call us first)
- Attend our events
- Remember the Conservatory in estate planning
- Click on the Donate button below
Volunteer OpportunitiesOrganizational Involvement
PCM is looking for individuals to volunteer and participate on numerous sub-committees being established to assist with the various events and needs of the organization. Most of these committees will be seasonal and/or periodic in nature. If you have an interest, let us know and we'll find the right committee to match your time and availability.
Music at the Conservatory
An active crew of volunteers enriches the life of the Conservatory. Here are some volunteer ideas:
- Help plan an event
- Help prepare food for various events
- Help prepare materials for Annual Appeal and other mailings
- Volunteer as a receptionist on the 3rd Floor of PCM
Visit the Conservatory at 202 Woodford Street to see how you might help bring music to your life.
Ralph & Gertrude Karger Scholarship Fund
This is an endowed fund to increase scholarship capability at Portland Conservatory of Music.
Ruth Glazer Scholarship Fund
The Ruth Glazer Scholarship aims to lower the cost of music
instruction for selected students at the Portland Conservatory of
Music. The scholarships are funded by Noonday Concert Series donations
and private donations.
It takes only minutes to make a meaningful and useful donation to the Ruth Glazer Scholarship Fund. Give the gift of music today.